clutch (embrayage) iveco 4x4

Tutoriels avec photos de modifications ou d'améliorations ainsi que les commentaires.
marky116
Pompiste
Pompiste

clutch (embrayage) iveco 4x4

Messagepar marky116 » 02 Nov 2009 07:19

Hi in india need to change clutch have one with me but think it is wrong! any pics or advice would be most welcome
thanks mark

hippo
Prénom : Pascal

Re: clutch iveco 4x4

Messagepar hippo » 02 Nov 2009 11:04

Hi mark,

what makes you think that yours is wrong ?

I have a spare one in the basement that I took with me when we changed the one from leduc last summer but we were not 100 per cent sure it would fit so I oredered another one and depending on the place where I would go they would find at least 3 différents references... however the one I ordered did fit but the one I had in my basement did fit as well and yet it was not for the same year because mine is a rectangular front light like yours and the one from leduc is a rond front light (the old model)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2264

In what aspect can we help you ?
you can already take a look at the subject we did at the time... changing the clutch is a bit long but nothing difficult.
just make youself a centering (locating) tool like I did with a bit of tape rolled around a shaft. otherwise it's awfull (impossible?) to fit the gearbox without doing that first.

download/file.php?id=6596&mode=view

pascal

marky116
Pompiste
Pompiste

Messagepar marky116 » 02 Nov 2009 15:44

Hi think its wrong as the manual shows a different thrust bearing and an extra pièce in the centre also shows two sizes I have the larger size but no maufactuere names
thanks mark

hippo

Messagepar hippo » 02 Nov 2009 18:40

would you have any picture of it ?
do you only assume that you can't fit it or you did try already ?
I was gonna propose you to find the work manual in english but from what you say know I assume that you do have it already...

just let us know in what way we can be usefull...I can send a picture of the clutch that fit mine and most probably yours...the only pièce I don't have is the center bearing...

pascal

marky116
Pompiste
Pompiste

Messagepar marky116 » 03 Nov 2009 04:00

Hi
have not tried fitting yet as Im trying to get right parts first incase something breaks etc. have added photos, thanks for your help

bearing smalljpeg.jpg

clutch small2.jpg

mark

hippo

Messagepar hippo » 03 Nov 2009 08:14

Mickael ? (leduc) as tu pris des photos de ta butée d'embrayage avant qu'on la monte ? je ne me souviens pas?
ou bien as tu encore la vielle qui était différente de celle qu'on a monté dans mes souvenirs...?

well Mark, I'm requesting pictures of the right pushing bearing that you're holding in your hand on the first picture..since I don't have it here.
within a few hours I'll go get my spare clutch to compare it to yours...if needed we can compare the dimensions that you have doubts about.
can you also remind us what year is your iveco ? I doubt there would be any difference between left and right hand driving.

Pascal

marky116 a écrit :Hi think its wrong as the manual shows a different thrust bearing and an extra pièce in the centre

you're right Mark, I just took a look at the work shop manual and the drawing does show an extra pièce in the center but I can assure you that there is none on mine and that there was none on the one that we mounted last time and works fine this way..so it doesn't mean that yours would be wrong..

hippo

Messagepar hippo » 03 Nov 2009 09:45

pour ceux qui ne connaissent pas Mark...
http://gallery.mac.com/jomark290#100031

hippo

Messagepar hippo » 03 Nov 2009 11:25

alright..here come some pictures...don't know if they would help you much...it fits the 2,5 l engine...is yours a 2,8 ? it doesn't mean it would be different anyway...how to be sure... :roll:

this is a valeo one and your's might be a borg and beck like the one we fitted in Mickael's daily.

pascal
Pièces jointes
P1120689 [Résolution de l'écran].JPG
P1120690 [Résolution de l'écran].JPG
P1120691 [Résolution de l'écran].JPG
P1120692 [Résolution de l'écran].JPG
P1120693 [Résolution de l'écran].JPG

le duc
Oh un mirage !
Oh un mirage !
Type de véhicule : en cours d'achat/ COLORALE 4X4/ datsun Z
Prénom : Mika
Métier : cassa nouille
Département : 38
Hobbie(s) : bains de boues

Messagepar le duc » 03 Nov 2009 20:02

J'ai conservé mon ancien embrayage je passe demain à l'entrpôt faire des photos et prendre la ref.

hippo

Messagepar hippo » 03 Nov 2009 20:35

cool Mickael...on l'aperçoit déjà là:

mais je me souviens que le neuf qu'on a mis était différent d'aspect et surtout la butée plastique semblait plus cheap que celle qui était en place... je me demandait si tu n'avais pas fait des clichés de celui qui est maintenant monté sur le tiens...c'est un borg and beck de mémoire...mais à part ça :roll:

pascal

non en fait je dis peut être une connerie...je pense que c'est le miens qu'on voit là sur l'image car on l'avait monté en attendant le tiens..au cas ou il n'arriverait pas...

hippo

Messagepar hippo » 03 Nov 2009 20:48

ouai c'est ça c'est le miens sur la photo...ton vieux ressemble beaucoup plus a celui de Mark ...si tu trouves un marquage de réféérence ça pourrait bien l'aider a confirmer la compatibilité...j'ai l'impression que ses doutes ne viennent que de l'illustration sur le manuel et je trouve cette illustration...disons..pas réaliste (j'arrive pas a faire une copie d'écran du pdf :oops: )
Pièces jointes
IMG_2289 [Résolution de l'écran].JPG
IMG_2294 [Résolution de l'écran].JPG

hippo

Messagepar hippo » 10 Nov 2009 11:04

so...mark? no news from you... was it of any help at all ?

pascal

OB1KnoB
Je scinde les sujets.
Je scinde les sujets.
Type de véhicule : B90 4x4
Prénom : dimitri

Messagepar OB1KnoB » 10 Nov 2009 18:54

J'ai une butée d'embrayage neuve dans mon camion, j'en ferai des photos en rentrant si ça peut aider...
@+
dimitri
>> Tutorial pour insérer une photo dans un message, cliquez ici <<
sauvez un arbre, mangez un castor

marky116
Pompiste
Pompiste

Messagepar marky116 » 11 Nov 2009 11:54

Hi folks
thanks for all the help just noted your measurments and am going to check them out in minute to see if they match. Have also contacted a supplier in Italy that is willing to send parts over if needed.

When you replaced the clutch did you seprerate the reduction unit from the gearbox or can it come off in one pièce or is it to heavy. Any advice in regards doing the job. Can it be done with one person?

My vehicle is a 1993 2.5 turbo diesel.

thank you Mark

hippo

Messagepar hippo » 11 Nov 2009 18:53

marky116 a écrit :...

When you replaced the clutch did you seprerate the reduction unit from the gearbox or can it come off in one pièce or is it to heavy. Any advice in regards doing the job. Can it be done with one person?

My vehicle is a 1993 2.5 turbo diesel.

thank you Mark

Hello Mark,

yes we did seperate the transfert boox from the gear box...I don't think there is any interrest in keeping them together..and as you said it would be heavy as hell together..especially if you're on your own...what might be difficult is to line up the gear box with the clutch to put it back in place... we were 3 to do it but only 2 at the time under the car but we used a lifting table device that did help a lot to carry the weight...you can don whithout indeed but since we had one...

well...just so you know you'll have to dismount the exhaust as well.

that'ss about it.

pascal

hippo

Messagepar hippo » 12 Nov 2009 23:37

info a prendre avec réserve...sur les compatibilités d'embrayage iveco:
http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/67827038.htm?ca=12_s

Prix: 290 € Ville: 76600 Le Havre

bonjour, je vend un kit embrayage pour iveco daily
2.8d 30-8 35-8
2.8td 30-10 35-10 49-10
2.8td 40-10w 4x4
prix 290 euros

bon..mark est en 2l5 quoi qu'il en soit....

pascal

hippo

Re: clutch (embrayage) iveco 4x4

Messagepar hippo » 20 Déc 2009 20:49

petit complément d'info sur les différents types d'embrayage montés sur iveco 4x4:

le "gros" de type "poussé" (la butée appui sur le diaphragme)...disque de 270mm de diametre
le "petit" de type "tiré" (la butée est clipée sur le diaphragme et la fourchette tire celui ci. disque de 235mm

les volants moteurs tout comme les cloches d'embrayages sont spécifiques aux deux montages:
dans le cas du "poussé" l'axe d'articulation de la fourchette est du coté opposé a l'accroche du câble.
dans le cas du "tiré" l'axe d'articulation de la fourchette est du même coté que l'accroche du câble

notez également la différence de taille des vis de fixation...
et que les volants moteurs ne sont pas interchangeables d'une version a l'autre car les vilebrequins sont égallements différents d'une version a l'autre.
Pièces jointes
'écran].JPG
'écran].JPG
IMG_2284.JPG
dans le cas du "poussé" l'axe d'articulation de la fourchette est du coté opposé a l'accroche du câble. la fourchette fait donc toute la largeur de la cloche
9631833948.jpg
dans le cas du "tiré" l'axe d'articulation de la fourchette est du même coté que l'accroche du câble. la fourchette ne fait que la moitié de la largeur de la cloche.

cyrchristo
Je trace ma route
Je trace ma route
Type de véhicule : Iveco 40-10
Nom de Famille : Cavalli
Prénom : Cyril
Métier : Guide de Haute-Montagne
Département : 74
Hobbie(s) : Voyages: déserts et Montagnes

Messagepar cyrchristo » 23 Sep 2014 10:00

UP et :thanks: Hippo
car vraiment super important quand on commande des pièces :!:
__________o______
!__________\\______\
!.iveco.I<>[III\\______\_
!====I==I==I=\#-==-#\
!_/---\I___I_/---\_/-----/
--(o)_)---------(o)_)----(o)_)
Mes blogs de voyage:
http://lesaventuresdecyriletarmony.blogspot.com/ , http://cavalofroads.blogspot.fr/

ywallace

Messagepar ywallace » 08 Mai 2018 08:06

Bonjour Monsieur,

Petit complément d'informations. Je possède un 40.10 double cabine de 98 pour lequel j'ai dû changer l'embrayage. Celui-ci a un diamètre de 270 mm et est de type tiré.

Ayant eu du mal à trouver des infos concernant cet embrayage je laisse la référence de la pièce que j'ai commandée (et qui va bien) pour ceux qui seraient dans le même cas que moi : LUK 627 300 800.
Pièces jointes
IMG_20180507_100154.jpg
IMG_20180507_190846.jpg

Revenir vers « Mécanique Iveco 4x4 »